Is there any risk in opening a securities account Handle the procedures required for opening an account
Take the answer 1：
Hello! , There is no risk in opening a securities account , The formalities required for opening an account are just an ID card and a bank card , To open an account, you can apply for an account by mobile phone or online （ You need to have your ID card ready 、 Bank card ）, It's easy to finish in a few minutes
The online account opening process is as follows :
1. Contact our broker account manager online to get the QR code of online securities account opening ; Download and enter your mobile number to register .
2. Choose the business department where you want to open an account , Upload photos , Fill in personal information .
3. Face recognition , Mainly to confirm the identity .
4. Set transaction password .
5. Select the shareholder account to be opened .
6. Select a third-party depository bank .
7. Online answer , Mainly risk assessment questions .
8. Select the account type .
9. Submit an account opening application .
10. Telephone follow up , After approval, the account will be notified by SMS .
If you need to open an account or have any questions , You can add my contact information , I will answer for you and give you high-quality service .